On Friday, the Committee of Administrators (CoA) has released the handbook of BCCI which is named as “100 Things Every Professional Cricketer Must Know” as part of Justice Lodha panel recommendations.
The document consists of ten segments on several topics related to international cricket, which will guide aspiring cricketers how to prepare themselves both on and off the field.
In a recent statement released by BCCI, they said, “This handbook has been prepared with the principal objective of providing a professional cricketer with useful information about various topics that could be relevant.”
As per the reports of cricketnext, BCCI reckons that the resulting experience has many advantages and can help with –
– Increasing knowledge about matters that affect a cricketer’s career.
– Developing a deeper awareness of a cricketer’s performance and confidence in dealing with any issues.
– Receiving greater appreciation from members of cricket community and the public.
– Achieving greater control of one’s decisions – both personal and professional.
– Having the ability to identify the right people to associate with and build relationships.
– Increasing the avenues to network and multiplying opportunities to grow.
– Knowing the relevant things to share and therefore, inspire others.
– Identifying the aspects that serve the larger interests of the sport and of society.