CricShots Pvt Ltd will like to clarify that there are certain chances that the images that are used on the Website may be available at various other platforms on the Internet, and are considered to be open source for use of representation purpose. The images and content that are making rounds on the Internet are concurrently in public domain and thus prompting use by parties willing to do so. At the same time taking the accountability of our actions, Cricshots does never deliberately intend to breach or infringe rights of an individual or a company which is specifically specified by the same. If you happen to be having the complete rights holder of any image or material appearing on our website www.cricshots.com, make it a point to inform the company of the same. We have made sure that we avoid any sort of desecration of copyright or right of ownership, if any individual or a company has any grievances of CricShots Pvt Ltd using their owned or copyrighted material is unlawful to do so and or without suitable credits for the same can send us a written complaint/ notice/ request to withdraw the image/ content or others (Please specify).
On ([email protected])
The forwarded complaint/ notice/ request must contain:
- Name, with other valid details of the pursuer along with a document as proof of complete right ownership of the material.
- The exact place on the website where the material was first viewed by the pursuing party, along with a visual proof of it and/or URL link of the page.
- Specific details of the material.
- A declaration addressed to CricShots Pvt Ltd of being the rightful owner of the material used inaptly by the company; (which will be used against if ever the complaint is found to be fake/ambiguous/offensive by the company.)
- If you are a Second Party writing to us on behalf of the Original Copy Right holder, make sure that you attach a letter of authority along with the physically or electronically signed Declaration by the First Party or the Original Copy Right holder.
If any among the above details are found incomplete or inappropriately filled and sent to CricShots Pvt Ltd, in minor cases the request might not be considered and in specific cases might result in a suit being filed by the company against the individual or the firm trying to unlawfully frame CricShots in a baseless case.
It should also be taken into notice that once a fully lawful, substantiated complaint/ notice/ request is received by the company it is guaranteed that the pursuing party will get a letter in writing (on the email id used for putting up the complaint/ notice/ request) recognizing the same along with a requested duration during which the said issue will be duly and rightfully addressed.
Considering all these facts and clauses as a part of the founding policy of the company, CricShots never tries to deliberately hold right over anything which is owned by any party other than CricShots or its Associates.
Last updated on: 15th March 2018