The 3 times Champions Mumbai Indians are ready to take on the Delhi Capitals who denied them to enter the Play-Offs last season and made way for Rajasthan Royals ahead. It will be the 3rd Match of the league which will be played at the Wankhede Stadium. Mumbai Indians would want to come back with their disaster season last year and they were knocked out by Delhi Capitals only who themselves were out of the league and also dragged MI along with them.
The Delhi team is filled with many youngsters but on the other hand, Mumbai is a well-balanced side in terms of having experienced as well as youngsters. Both the teams have played each other 22 times and both have won 11 times each.
Let us look at some Statistics related to the match of MI vs DC.
- Mumbai Indians since 2013 are losing its first game of the league, the last time they won their opening was in 2012 against Chennai Super Kings and after that, they have lost every IPL opening game against RCB(2013), KKR (2014 and 2015), RPS (2016 and 2017), CSK (2018). If they lose it will be the 6th time in a row.
- 212/3 scored by MI in IPL 2017 is the highest team total in MI vs DC matches.
- 66/10 by DC in IPL 2017 is the lowest team total in matches between the two sides.
- 33half-centuries have been scored in MI vs DC matches.
- 23 sixes hit by Rohit Sharma is the highest number of sixes hit by a player in MI vs DC matches.
- 43 fours hit by Virender Sehwag is the highest number of fours hit by a player in MI vs DC matches.
Head to Head
Head to Head Matches at Wankhede
Highest individual score in MI vs DC matches
Most Fours in MI vs DC matches
|Duminy and Sehwag||14|
Most Wickets in MI vs DC matches
Best Bowling Figures