The Rajasthan Royals will take on their Northern Counterpart Kings XI Punjab in the 4th Match of IPL 2019 league stage it will be the first games for both the teams and both of them will wish to start with the 2 crucial points. Rajasthan who finished 4th last season will be looking to improve from their previous season with their star batsman Steven Smith back in the squad.
Kings XI Punjab who always start with very fresh but start losing in the middle and fight on for the top 4 spots in the last matches and then somehow gets knocked out. The last time Punjab were seen in Top 4 spots at the end of the league was in 2014 when they lost the only finals they had appeared against Kolkata Knight Riders.
Let us take some quick Stat attack for the match of RR vs KXIP.
- The highest total for Rajasthan against Punjab is 211/4 that was in 2009 in Durban.
- The highest total for Punjab against Rajasthan is 221/3 that was in 2008 in Mohali.
- Jos Buttler is just 8 runs away to surpass former wicket-keeper Naman Ojha’s runs for Royals.
- All-rounder Stuart Binny is 6 runs away from Brad Hodge’s tally of 748 runs if Binny goes ahead of him.
- Kings XI Punjab have never won an IPL game against Rajasthan Royals on Sawai Mansingh Stadium. Both the teams have met 5 times and on all 5 occasions, Rajasthan Royals have managed to win.
Head to Head between RR vs KXIP:-
Head to Head at Sawai Mansingh Stadium
Individual Highest Run-Scorers
|Shane Watson and David Miller||14|
Best Bowling Figures